All players are responsible for having the required equipment in order to play.
What You Need to Play Lacrosse
2. Stick/Head-depends on position and player preference. Many to choose from. Only get hard mesh for your head. Soft mesh will not work!
3. Shoulder Pads
5. Arm Pads
6. Mouth guard
8. Athletic cup required at all levels
9. Goalies have specialized gear that includes throat protector, chest protector, goalie stick.
Looking for size recommendations? Click here.
If you need recommendations for sticks and heads click here.
1. stick-many to choose from
3. mouth guard
4. gloves-optional and not to be confused with the boys’ gloves.
5. Goalies wear specialized gear including a helmet, goalie stick, chest protector and throat protector.
If you need recommendations, please don’t hesitate to contact us.